Here goes...

This blog started because I was looking for an article about a certain topic that I will share later and when I didn't find it, I got the idea to start my own blog. Here is where I will share my thoughts and ideas along this journey we call life. Here is where I will share my successes and failures. And here is where I will share my heart and soul all in faith that we find comfort and strength in each other.
This is the first one so forgive me for any mistakes or grammatical errors, that is if anyone chooses to read what I have to say. I think what inspires me most is the reminder that we are not alone here. Everything we go through, someone else is sharing with us in our joys and sorrows. For today, all I have to say is I'm inviting you on this journey with me.

Blessings,
Erinn.


Comments